To submit a workshop proposal, click here. To see what our workshops look like from past conferences, look here. Before approving any workshop for our conference, there is a rigorous 2 step process to ensure that the workshop is “hands-on” and more importantly beneficial to teachers.
Throughout our event, seven principles guide our work with teachers and administrators:
- Teachers need financial sound advice to retire comfortably.
- The skills that teachers develop in the classroom are easily transferable to work as an entrepreneur.
- In order to be mentally sound, teachers must address their mental and physical health.
- Teacher burnout does not just go away. In order to save our profession, we must have frank conversations about the causes, effects, and strategies around teacher burnout.
- Teacher leadership starts with teachers and current leaders having frank conversations about the intricacies of the job.
- Teachers should receive help in learning how to transition out of the classroom.
- Teaching strategies should address the real issues teachers encounter every day in the classroom.