Are you a teacher whose searching for more? Do you sit up at night and wonder what’s next for you?
Do you still want to teach, but you need something else to make you feel fulfilled?
Are you teetering on the edge of “losing your mind”?
If so, plan to attend our one-day workshop where we will address a topic no one EVER speaks about- THE WHOLE TEACHER.
We promise you this one Saturday will help realign your focus and make you HAPPY to go to work. You will leave that day feeling not only empowered but ready to do what’s next in your life!
Our entire day will focus on learning about all of the things that teachers need to feel satisfied outside of the classroom.
Note: We JUST added 2- 90-minute workshop for principals being lead by 2017 National Principal of the Year Finalist/RunnerUp, Stephanie Johnson as she discusses the intricacies involved with being a principal.
We spent many weeks thinking (and asking) about what teachers REALLY need and we developed workshops you won’t find anywhere else.
These workshops address the following topics:
- “An Educator’s Guide to Career Transition”- Andrea Holyfield
- “Getting Your Energy and Time Back: how Using Tech in Your Class Can Renew Your Love in the Classroom”- Stephanee Stephens, Heather Cox, and Marcus Borders
- “Education App Speed Dating”- Angela Greer + Keenyada Maddox
- “Teacher Branding: How I Went From Hating My Job to Working on My Time”– Franchesca Warren
- “Teachers Also Have Rights “- Tom Dunn, Teacher, and Attorney
- “How to Start Your Own School” – Amy Arnold
- “Grant Writing 101: How to Secure Your Dreams Using Grant Money”– Christina Rogers
- “Passion vs. Profit: Writing and Publishing Two Books While Teaching”– Krystal Grant
- “Your Morale is Your Problem“- Dr. Zackory Kirk
- “Core Strategies for Teachers to Create Their Own Leadership Presence“– Dr. Alisha Hill
- “How to Be An Activist For Your Teacher Needs”– John Palmer
- “Side Hustle 101: How to Start a Profitable TpT Store”– Michelle Williams
- “Planning for your retirement (or next life) on a Teacher’s Salary“- Moise Piram
- “Exercising Your Brilliance: 5 Steps to Reclaiming Your Sexy, Rediscovering Your Joy and Reconnecting With Your Peace”- Meika Louis-Pierre
The day will start with check-in/registration at 7:30 AM and our Keynote will start promptly at 8:00 AM with Keynote Speaker, Hank Denson Comedy, telling us his jokes along with his story of self-empowerment. Teachers will then enjoy a quick break and we will go into their choice of breakout sessions from 9:00 AM until Noon.
We will break at noon for a catered lunch and a star packed panel on teacher burnout featuring REAL teachers. After lunch, we will have some time for networking with more sessions available from 1:30PM -3:30 PM.
You will leave with not only strategies but action plans to make you more focused for the end of the remainder of the semester AND the upcoming school year. Continuing education units will be given to all participants of this conference.
All early bird tickets will end on January 31st, 2017.
Regular priced tickets will be available until they run out.
Note: Group ticket prices are available.
View the The Whole Teacher Conference schedule & directory.