What’s better than attending a conference for teachers than attending a conference for teachers for FREE with all-access events pass?
That’s right you heard me right, The Teacher Self-Care Conference Event Coordinators are looking to bring on a team of 4-5 Education bloggers to be a part of our second annual Blogger Brigade! As a member of the Blogger Brigade, your main responsibility will be to be our “foot soldiers” in letting fellow educators know about our awesome conference and conference events.
As a member of the Blogger Brigade you will receive the following:
- A free registration (valued at $349.99) to our Teacher Self-Care Conference in June 2018 in beautiful Atlanta, Georgia.
- Media access to all of the events, speakers and workshops at the conference
- A cool swag bag full of gifts for your time and effort!
- A chance to showcase your blog to The Educator’s Room readers on a monthly basis!
So right we know many of you are wondering how you can be eligible to be a part of this awesome opportunity, it’s easy you must:
- Have a blog that discusses educational issues.
- Be willing to write one blog post a month up until the conference on what’s happening with the conference.
- During the conference Facebook, Tweet, Pin, and report on the happenings of the conference.
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please enter here. The deadline to apply is December 31, 2017. Winners will be announced by January 15, 2018.